"I long to accomplish great and noble tasks, but my duty is to accomplish humble tasks as if they were great and noble."
--Helen Keller

"The miracle isn't that I finished.The miracle is that I had the courage to start."

-John Bingham

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

2:08 pm

Uncle Kent left behind his well-used mortal body and joined his family in a glorious reunion in heaven at 2:08 pm. He was pretty agitated for the 20 minutes beforehand and I was holding his hands, kissing them, and bathing them with my tears as he died. He would gasp for breath and cry out a bit and I reassured him that everything was okay. I told him everyone was waiting for them and that I was jealous of their party. I told him to tell them all I loved them and missed them. I told him he had nothing to fear that Heavenly Father would be merciful and was waiting with open arms for him. I told him I loved him and would love him forever.

"I Believe in Christ" was playing on my laptop. Just FYI. :)

No comments: